Thursday, February 25, 2010

Butterflly Mosaic

Today I wanted to feature another greeting card from my shop called Butterfly Mosaic. I love the butterfly images, they are always so beautiful and elegant.

This piece is made using some fantastic stamps by Gina K. Designs. The background is a intricate paper pieced background. The different patterns you see were all hand cut out and then adhered to the design. The actual background design you see is a stamp which is very cool.

Here is my Butterfly Mosaic:



This sits on a black base for a card but I used white cardstock inside so you do have some nice writing space in a white color. All my cards otherwise are not stamped on the inside they are blank.

Here is a close up of the butterfly:


Well that's it for now.

Till later....

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful. The colors are amazing. Great job! I love it.

    ReplyDelete