Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ria Creations on Etsy

Welcome to my blog for my Etsy store Ria Creations . I started this blog as a way to showcase some of my items and ideas about my Etsy store.

I started my shop about 5 months ago and have been loving making and adding things to it. It originally began where I wanted to share all the cards I make as well as some supplies I would like to see get new homes. Since that I have also added some fun gifts i.e. pendants (charms) for necklaces and fun magnets.

I am also very much involved in the papercrafting world and serve on a few design teams. I have a blog dedicated to that also called Ria Creations. This title I may have to slightly change so not to confuse anyone. But I would love for you to check it out, many items you will see me post there will end up in my shop. So if you visit and find something you think is worthy for the shop please let me know.

As always I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions for my shop. Always trying to keep up with it and improve it anyway that I can.

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope that you will come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment