Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Butterfly Birthday Greetings

Hey there!

Today I wanted to share with you this butterfly birthday greeting card I just posted.


I adore using butterflies in my creations. This fabulous image is by the awesome company Gina K Designs. I actually stamped the butterfly on beautiful pattern paper by Stampin Up and cut it our from that. That is how I achieved that amazing look. This card is layered using cardstock and pattern paper by Stampin Up.
I used "faux" pearls in the center of the butterfly and on the edges.

Do you like to stamp? I also just listed some Stampin Up sets in my etsy shop. I also sell Ippity Stamps via my crafty blog. Ippity is a fabulous new company with superb quality like Stampin Up but Ippity is all unmounted on cling foam. I simply love unmounted because it saves so much room and they come less expensive. All you need is an acrylic block and off you go.

Any comments, suggestions or requests let me know!

Thanks and till later....

No comments:

Post a Comment