Monday, March 29, 2010

Get Crafty with Rubber Stamps


Today is Monday and every Monday I participate in Ippity Blog Hop Mondays. What is Ippity you may ask? Well it's a fabulous rubber stamp company! Ippity is a spin off of the Unity Stamp Co which I have loved for a few years now since they opened! Ippity is a rep based company and I'm proud to say I'm an Ippity Chick!


So if you want to get crafty with some rubber stamps be sure to swing by my Ippity page and check it out.


Here is something I made for the Ippity hop. It's a photo keeper folder, perfect in size to store photos. I used little "details" cards to put inside so you can write down all the details from the event. Save these photos until you are ready to scrap them or just use this folder as a safe place for your photos. This holder is definitely cuter than those plastic photo holders you will find. And what a great way to give a gift of photos to a grandparent or someone you love.



Inside:


I am thinking of adding these little gems to the store soon. What do you think? They measure approximately 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.


I'm always open for some thoughts and ideas so feel free to let me know what you think.


Thanks and till later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment