Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ippity Fun

I hope everyone had a fabulous St. Patty's Day yesterday! I made this fun card for an online challenge at a rubberstamping site called Splitcoast Stampers.


I used an Ippity Set called Music of the Heart. The chickie is glittered up for some glam using Rangers Stickles in diamond and lime green. Why does lime green sound awful? Because it's not really that awful. I've been seeing alot of that color in the papercrafting world and it's fabulous. The base I used here is an Olive Green by Stampin Up and the darker color is a chocolate chip by Gina K Designs. Both are top quality fabulous cardstock. My flowers are Prima flowers and the buttons by Stamp Up.


Here is a closeup:



This cutie has not yet made it to my Etsy Shop but may very soon. What do you think should it go into the store?

If you like stamping or if you are interested I'm an Ippity Chick or in other words a rep for the rubber stamp company Ippity. Come visit my Ippity page on my crafty blog here for more info and feel free to drop me a line with any questions.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment