Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Time Bunny

With Easter just around the corner I wanted to share with you a fun bunny card. This card is perfect for Easter or just for spring time. The first day of spring was just the other day and today it looks like a nice spring day here.

All my cards and products are made with quality cardstock, inks, embellishments. I put alot of care into all my creations. I use rubber stamps as well as digi stamps for my creations. This card uses a fun digi stamp from Treehouse Stamps a company in which I serve on their design team.


Come check out my other spring time items in my store today!

RIA CREATIONS

I am always open to ideas and suggestions so be sure to let me know. And if you are looking for something specific let me know so we can work out a custom order for you.

If you like stamping yourself I am also an Ippity Chick. Ippity is a spin off of the wonderful Unity Stamp Company and you can only buy Ippity through an Ippity Chick (rep). You can find my Ippity info HERE. The size and quality of these unmounted rubber stamps are amazing!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment